Tilapia is a very mild fish that is perfect for picky eaters and kids.
Write a review
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Rinse tilapia fillets in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides of each fillet with salt and pepper. Place the flour in a shallow dish; gently press each fillet into the flour to coat and shake off the excess flour.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook the tilapia in the hot oil until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 4 minutes per side. Brush the melted butter onto the tilapia in the last minute before removing from the skillet. Serve immediately.
Awesome Food http://awesomefood.us/