Perfect summertime pasta salad, light and fresh!
Write a review
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2.25 oz. tin of sliced black olives, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 red onion, chopped into large circles
- 1 (16 ounce) bottles Italian-style salad dressing
- 3.5 oz. package of feta cheese (any flavor)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced (or to taste)
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until al dente. Rinse under cold water, and drain.
- Mix tomato, cucumber, olives, and onion, feta and garlic together in large bowl.
- Combine cooled pasta and vegetables together in large bowl. Pour Italian dressing over mixture, mix well.
- Chill for one hour before serving.
Awesome Food http://awesomefood.us/